Prev: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"

Re: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA

From: "-MWS-" <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:07:56 -0700
Subject: Re: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
To: GZG-L <GZG-L@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 3:03 PM
Subject: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA

>Hi all,
>
>Any listmembers planning on being at the DragonFlight gaming con in
>Seattle, about a month from now? I'd like to get together for a DS2 or
SG2
>game.
>
>Anyone running either DS or SG at the con? My con programs haven't
arrived
>yet...
>
>Let me know...

Greetings, Brian!

I have very tentative plans on attending, barring sudden changes in work
schedules of course <g>.  I'm not a DS2 or SG2 player - yet - but I'd be
happy to play a game of Full Thrust or Heavy Gear with you while you're
in
town . . .

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
 email: hauptman@sfcmd.com

     Finagle's Law:
The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"