Prev: LADs and aerospace. Next: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA

Stargrunt Resin Range

From: hrupe@N...
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:47:31 -0500
Subject: Stargrunt Resin Range

Hello all.  I am a rather recent member to the digest list (works better
at the
office) and as to  Groung Zero games am primarily a Vac-head with a
large FSE
fleet.	However I am thinking about getting involved with Stargrunt and
plan on
playing some games at Gen-Con. Perhaps I am suddenly  evolving as I seek
a SF
combat game more challanging than the product of the EE(tm).

I am also planning on purchasing quite abit of Star Grunt mini's at the
con and
my question is whether there are specific vehicles from the resin line
that are
utilized by specific nationalities in the "Tuffleyverse"?  I am leaning
towards
starting an FSE Legion force and am curious as to the TOE beyond the
example
found in the SGII rulebook.  Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Hobie

Prev: LADs and aerospace. Next: DragonFlight 99 in Seattle, WA