Prev: Re: "Combat Walkers" Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"

Re: "Combat Walkers"

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:29:10 +1000
Subject: Re: "Combat Walkers"

At 07:23 PM 7/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm partial to the HO scale Gears from the Heavy Gear line.  I have
three
>painted up and another 11 waiting for paint.  I think they go very
nicely
>with SGII GZG figs.  I make them like size 2 infantry walkers (more or
less
>a glorified battlesuit.)  They make a great mobile flanking force.  The
one
>time I tried to use them in a non mobile defense they got all shot up.
>think that this type of Gear/Mecha/Landmate makes a good addition to my
SGII
>games.
>
>I'll try and post my stats later.

I'm using the same scale Heavy Gears to represent Police Powered Armour
for
some SGII suburban games (you know, the kind of Anime-style powered
armour
they use for shows like Bubblegum Crisis and Pat Labour).  Painted up in
Blue-and-white police sceme they look great.  I'll dig my stats up from
somewhere when I clean my gaming room out this weekend.

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."

Prev: Re: "Combat Walkers" Next: Re: "Combat Walkers"