Prev: Re: Overwatch counters. . . Next: Re: Overwatch counters. . .

Re: Overwatch counters. . .

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:11:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Overwatch counters. . .

By using an "overwatch" counter, means the players won't have to rebase
their
figures...
If the colored circles were included with the game,  the players could
stick
their figures to them with a bit of rolled tape.  And easily remove them
later.

Someone could easily do this on their own, and post the file somewhere
once the
game has come out...

(my muddling right down the middle...8D)

Donald Hosford