Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: RE: Call for end of thread: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

RE: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:30:36 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] PDS as direct fire weapons

***
Its not in the new PDS rules area.  It is on the icon description page
(?)
which is the page prior to and opposite the first page of the NAC ships
IIRC.

Dean
***

That would explain it, though I'm still embarassed. It keeps being a new
game to me, given every time I keep finding rules I've been
mis-interpreting. Night fore last, I used Class 1's slaved to AFDC's,
sorry, Hobie, and failed to fire Class 1's out my rear arc when I had
done
course changes, but no accel or decel, you're welcome, Hobie.

I have a faint memory of one or the other being declared a typo, and I
think
it was allowing PDS in anti-ship mode. I'd have to do better at
searching
the archives than I have so far to know one way or another.

I am totally ambivalent about which way to go with the rear arc thing.

I'm hoping we'll continue using the weak PDS's at the local gaming
store.

The_Beast