Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale

Re: [OT] Mailing Lists and Lightbulbs.....

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:29:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:27:35 +1000 Kelvin <kx.henderson@qut.edu.au>
wrote:

> One of the guys here at work found the following while surfing the web
on
lunch. I thought it was as funny as all heck. (My apologies if it has
been posted before.) <

Yes, it's funny, and yes, it's been posted before. But don't worry,
because your version is different to all the others that I've seen --
for one thing, the total number of posters is way down! It's "normally"
1,331; I wonder what happened to the missing 653?

Phil
 Gravity is a Downer... So let's go flying!
   -- so sayeth Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale