Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: German Death Jeeps and FMA Weapon Ranges

Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:17:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

Once again, I'd like to point out that, inspite of this kind of
thing, St. Jon called ME a prevert.

Now, stop, oh, stop, please stop...

The_Beast

PS. He never DID give me clues on finding THAT issue of Girls Illo...

ScottSaylo@aol.com on 07/21/99 09:04:23 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

In a message dated 7/21/99 0:53:53 AM EST, DCleyne@cybergraphic.com.au
writes:

<<
     Full Metal Afterglow

     Supplemental addition to Full Metal Aphrodisiac

Kind of like the full body trojans that Priscilla Presley andLesley
Nielsen
wore in oe of the Police Squad movies?

Prev: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: German Death Jeeps and FMA Weapon Ranges