Prev: Re: FT: fighters and rerolls Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

Re: Beth & Showdown

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:40:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Beth & Showdown

>[Laser]Which side are you two on in this showdown thing?  Not the same,
expect?

>[Aaron] The Showdown is a test of the Kochte
> Effect and Beth's "I roll all 1's" comments vs. the Teske Field and...
> well, I'm not sure what Noam was claiming, but he'd beaten Indy's
fleet
> something fierce a couple of weeks before.

Yep. I had minor Teske field effects, but basically simply outplayed him
(Heck, he's trudging on a mountain. I can say anything I want.). Mostly
talk big...

> [Beth] Its me and Indy vs the dastardly and despicable Noam and Aaron.

...And I'm both dastardly _and_ despicable.

>  Kinda like I tend to, in
> person. ^_^  But since Jerry's been doing all the rolling, things are
> lil' more even....

At least

> [Beth] Not that
> Showdown has a long life expectancy now... Indy handed me the keys for
his
> ships as he went out the door on his holidays... Dad made a similar
mistake
> with his car, but only once... ;).

But things seem to be looking up. Of course I did have a dream last
night
(true!) that I my bounce off the wall destroyed  the Taltos.

Prev: Re: FT: fighters and rerolls Next: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant