Prev: RE: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: RE: [FMA] Suppression alternatives

Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:58:48 -0700
Subject: Re: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant

Full Metal Analyst:	Troubleshooting, with orbital support.
Full Metal Acronym:	FMA
Full Metal Advertising: Gotta do something about all the GWeenies out
there
Full Metal Antonym:	Epic40K
Full Metal Aussie:	Toss another Kra'vak on the barbie
Full Metal Auckland:	somthing about penguins I think
Full Metal Afterlife:	The War in Heaven
Full Metal Aikido:	Nonviolent Combat Rules (SFB's contribution to
military oxymoronics)
Full Metal Accolades:	What you get if you come up with a really good
game system (thanks Jon)
Full Metal Aphasia:	What you get if you try and make up too many of
these at once !

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: RE: [FMA] Unofficial suggestions for variant Next: RE: [FMA] Suppression alternatives