Prev: Re: What does FMA stand for? Next: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer

Beth & Showdown (was Re: What does FMA stand for?)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:55:05 -0400
Subject: Beth & Showdown (was Re: What does FMA stand for?)

At 10:39 PM 7/20/99 -0400, Laserlight wrote:
>Beth Fulton replied:
>>No wonder women don't wargame! Then again maybe a heap of them do, its
just
>>that something like Terry Pratchett's theory on dwarf sexuality
applies...
>>now that is a TRULY scary thought!! ;)
>
>Hush, Beth, you'll get Mark depressed.
>

>.....(pause for thought)
>
>Which side are you two on in this showdown thing?  Not the same, I
expect?

Yes, they are, but you're thinking of the wrong Mark.  She's partnered
with
Kochte, who is currently out west climbing Mt. Rainier.  (Or coming
down,
or coming back, whatever, wherever.)  The Showdown is a test of the
Kochte
Effect and Beth's "I roll all 1's" comments vs. the Teske Field and...
well, I'm not sure what Noam was claiming, but he'd beaten Indy's fleet
something fierce a couple of weeks before.  Kinda like I tend to, in
person. ^_^  But since Jerry's been doing all the rolling, things are a
lil' more even....

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: What does FMA stand for? Next: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer