Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information Next: [URL] Sight Update

Re: [FT] Star Destroyer

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:17:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Star Destroyer

Dean Gundberg wrote:
> I'll take pictures so everyone can see the game.  My wife is beginning
> hate summers, since all I seem to do is 'play with my spaceships' for
months
> as I get them ready for GenCon.  Now if I can find a way to get to the
GZG
> ECC...
>
> Dean

We'd love to have you come out and join us for the next GZG ECC, Dean.
It
is a bit of a hike for you, but not insurmountable.

Shameless Plug mode on...

We've got a 6000 sq. ft. room this year and should have plenty of gaming
space and vendor space.  And what vendors!    :-)  What great gamers!
And what ridiculous quotes!

Shameless Plug mode off...

Jon

Prev: Re: [GZG-L] Request for comments and information Next: [URL] Sight Update