Prev: Re: [OT] Crimson Skies [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: What does FMA stand for?

[FT] Star Destroyer

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:41:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [FT] Star Destroyer

Someone on the list was mentionning running a game with an
Imperial Star Destroyer.  I was just wondering what was
being used for stats.

A rough of what I have been thinking was:

12 fighter squadrons (the reference says 72 fighters)
8xclass 3 beams (the ref says 8 heavy cannons).
2xshields

various "defensive" systems, PDS's and type 1 beams.

This makes for a rather large and impressive ship, and 12
squads of fighters would give a little of the imagery from
the movies of many fighters coming at you.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: [OT] Crimson Skies [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: What does FMA stand for?