Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... [CLEAN STAMP] Next: [SG2] Predators in SG2

RE: Overwatch/Reaction Fire & Suppression - FMA

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:01:32 +1000
Subject: RE: Overwatch/Reaction Fire & Suppression - FMA

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Barclay [mailto:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca]
Subject: Overwatch/Reaction Fire & Suppression - FMA

SNIP

>Interested in others' opinions on this one - originally we had no
>limit on
>number of suppressions, but in testiing this meant that sometimes a
>figure
>got loads of them piled on it at once and it got a bit silly. Question
>for

This may be too simple but why not just require BOTH actions to remove
the
suppression "Is it really okay to stick my head back up?????"? This is
similar to the PANIC removal in SGII. And if you want to be hard then on
roll of 1 you could drop the Motivation Level as well!! I'd be happy to
allow ML of 4 or 5 for REALLY unmotivated individuals!

Owen G

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... [CLEAN STAMP] Next: [SG2] Predators in SG2