Prev: Re: Overwatch/Reaction Fire & Suppression - FMA Next: Re: FMA Skirmish test results [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: [FT] Ship morale

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:10:33 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship morale

In a message dated 7/19/99 3:15:59 PM EST, books@mail.state.fl.us
writes:

<<
 The question is who gets to decide the cause is lost?	Personally,
since
 I am playing fleets that are heavy in SML's, I love your idea.  I want
 those pissy little frigates and destroyers people are using for screens
 to make die rolls and run away. :)

When the ship is unable tofight or the fleet has broken up and become a
group
of indiividual vessels unable to help each other.

Prev: Re: Overwatch/Reaction Fire & Suppression - FMA Next: Re: FMA Skirmish test results [CLEAN STAMP]