Prev: Re: Groppos and Combat Moves - FMAish Next: Re: FMA Skirmish test results [CLEAN STAMP]

Top Ten Reasons to Attend GZG-ECC III

From: Michael Sarno <atomicat@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:20:32 -0400
Subject: Top Ten Reasons to Attend GZG-ECC III

Jerry Han wrote:

> One additional reason:
>
> Learn where Lancaster is, so you can attend GZG - ECC III in February,
2000,
> featuring the games of Jon Tuffley!
>
> More information coming out soon; you can get the general overview at:
>
> http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc
>
> Shamelessly plugging the Con, so all the doughnuts will be eaten, (8-)
> J.

Top Ten Reasons to Attend GZG-ECC III in Lancaster, PA February  2000

10. First chance to get out of the house after Y2K food riots.
9. Learn where Lancaster is, so you can attend Historicon in July.
8. Only place with this many "Captain Kirks," except for that one
episode where
there were a lot of Captain Kirks.
7. Chat with the guys who are still playing the "Assault on Carter
Island"
scenario.
6. $2.50 for beer at the hotel bar.  $2.50 for beer at the bar around
the
corner, but this year KR is buying!
5. Lax Pennsylvania gun laws mean you can easily simulate ortillery.
4. Convention rules allow death penalty for mere mention of anything by
Games
Workshop.
3. Even if you lose you can still be immortalized on the "memorable
quote
board."
2. Bad news: Another game convention with lots of fanatics flipping
cards at
each other.  Good news: They're playing "Erratic Thrust."
1. Three Words: Still Amish Hookers

Copyright 1999 Michael Sarno
Bonus Reason: You get to meet the guy who thought it was a good idea to
parody
his own Top Ten list.
--
Michael Sarno

http://www.geocities.com/~atomicat
Check out my updated Charlie Company web pages!
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: Re: Groppos and Combat Moves - FMAish Next: Re: FMA Skirmish test results [CLEAN STAMP]