Prev: Re: M-16 Replacement Next: FMA Skirmish test results

Re: FMA Discussion Points

From: "Jonathan White" <zzalsjfw@f...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:59:32 +0100
Subject: Re: FMA Discussion Points

On 16 Jul 99, at 14:34, Mike.Elliott@bull.co.uk wrote:
> When should Reaction Tests be taken? So far I have the following:
>
> When isolated ("Where is everyone?")
> In order to enter close combat ("Chaaarge!!")
> To stand against an enemy attempting to enter close combat ("Look out
> boys, here they come!") Friendly casualty in line of sight ("Hey,
they’re
> shooting at us!") Moving through smoke
> Any others?
To perform any action other than move having been fired upon in the last
or
current turn when not in cover. Even poorly trained soldiers generally
aren't
daft enough to stand in the open trying to reload the rocket launcher
when
under fire if they have cover to do it in nearby.

Note : Ran a 'session' of FMA skirmish over the weekend - will post a
couple
fo things that came up in a separate message.

	TTFN
			Jon
"In a tribe of chimpanzees I was a monkey.."
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: Re: M-16 Replacement Next: FMA Skirmish test results