Prev: Re: M-16 Replacement (yet another Popular Mechanics article) Next: RE: DSII Force Configuration.

RE: New SG2 15mm photos

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:36:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: New SG2 15mm photos

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Glover, Owen wrote:

> Nice photos. The Marder is a Roco mini?

Yes. In a past life, it was a Roco Marder A2. Then I got hold of it,
gave
it a hover skirt instead of treads, and invented a camo scheme for it...

They're cool IFVs - must cough up for the rest of the company's worth
one
of these days. I've got most of a company of figures, but only one
platoon
worth of transport for them...

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-