Prev: Re: M-16 Replacement (yet another Popular Mechanics article) Next: Re: Marksmanship

Re: [FMA] wounds

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:24:48 +1000
Subject: Re: [FMA] wounds

Donald Hosford wrote:

> "Robertson, Brendan" wrote:
>
> > Just use the white skull 'wounded' counters from the basic SG set.
> >
> > 'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
> > Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
> > Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
> > EBD Medusa
> >

> White skull 'wounded' counters?  Cool!
>
> How many were included in the SG2 game?

Heh.  I imagine for their 'Pirate' range and rules, Eureka have done
'skull and crossbones' and 'pile of skulls' metal thingies that would do
very well for this.

--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
http://www.users.fl.net.au/~bcadwgan/homepage.htm

Prev: Re: M-16 Replacement (yet another Popular Mechanics article) Next: Re: Marksmanship