Prev: Re: To GZG - Other Settings/Genres Next: Re: To GZG - Other Settings/Genres

Re: FMA: actions & units

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:29:04 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA: actions & units

Why not do something like the Warzone/Chonopia rules where each unit
activates together, but you move and fire with each figure individually,
thus allowing one to keep the idea of cohesive combat units and still be
able to fire at several targets.  I don't really have any suggestions
for
combined fire rules (i.e. averaging out the weapons for a single roll,
etc.), so suggestions would be cool right about now.

Oh, I agree that the ability to supress an area should be available.
Perhaps even allow one to vary the size of the area by downshifting the
die
for larger areas.

God bless,
- Buddy