Prev: I'll do it! Re: List Server Problems Next: Re: FMA skirmish questions

Re: FMA skirmish questions

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:41:15 EDT
Subject: Re: FMA skirmish questions

In a message dated 7/12/99 10:36:29 AM EST, tpope@cs.cmu.edu writes:

<<
 Maybe, but no more than the optional ammo rule that already exists in
 SG2 for heavy weapons.  If I was controlling 5-10 figures I wouldn't
 mind keeping track of ammo that way.  Still, I'll concede that it
should
 probably go into the optional rules section.

Why not put a couple wire posts on the figure stand and use beads in two

colors? No chits littered about the table looking for a figure to apply
and you can remove beads when you move the figure or resolve fire.

Prev: I'll do it! Re: List Server Problems Next: Re: FMA skirmish questions