Prev: RE: FMA skirmish questions Next: Gothic Thrus

RE: ALIENS in FMA.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:51:27 +1000
Subject: RE: ALIENS in FMA.

Try this as a quick & dirty option:

Flamers: Using a standard tape measure (~1/3-1/2" wide), measure 10"
from
the firer strait over the target.  Everything touched by the tape
measure is
hit by a FP:d12, I: d8 attack.	Cover has no effect.
Miss: suppression
Minor Hit: suppression + automatic combat move directly away from the
firer
(terror effect)
Major hit: hit + suppression + automatic combat move directly away.

However the drawback is; when the flame junkie takes a HIT, if he gets a
1
on the armour roll, then his feul tank has been hit & explodes as a
FP:d12,
POI: 1" blast grenade, automatically suppressing anyone in range (&
obviously killing the poor shmuck).

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa