Prev: ALIENS in FMA. Next: Re: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing.

Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:17:24 -0500
Subject: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing.

I knew I was forgetting something!

	Any way If an Alien takes a hit either in ranged or close
combat) that
either wounds or kills it, any figure (other than a bug) within 4" (or
perhaps 6"?) stands a chance of being sprayed by acidic bug juice!  Make
a quick and dirty roll.  If the critter was wounded, roll a d6.  If it
was killed roll a d8.  Units that are "splashed" and survive, take a
surpressed chit.  Does anyone think that the fig should also take a
reaction test?

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	""One qualify of life that I've pursued with absolute
consistency
	is the liberty to do whatever the hell I want.	I was always
	willing to die for that liberty and now you're saying that's
what
	I've got to do?  Well I was prepared for it all along--now gimme
	back my goddanmned cigar!""

					--L. Neil Smith
					"Pallas"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: ALIENS in FMA. Next: Re: Whoops... forgot the acid-for-blood thing.