Prev: Re: Alternate Firing Arcs Next: Re: Updated Electronic Warfare Rules

䕒›杛杺映捩楴湯⁝썒璶䠠晡湥

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:58:26 +1000
Subject: 䕒›杛杺映捩楴湯⁝썒璶䠠晡湥

Ahh, the drought is over.....

Thanks Los

Cheers,

Owen

-----Original Message-----
From: Los [mailto:los@cris.com]
Sent: Sunday, 11 July 1999 12:35 PM
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [gzg fiction] Röt Hafen

Well after a long hiatus I'm happy to say that	chapter 11 of  the Röt
Hafen saga, "caught in the Grinder" is up at
http://www.concentric.net/~Los/ft/lossf.htm !  TF Hanibbal is hit from
all
sides by a Kra'Vak counterattack. How do they deal with it?

Since it's been away you might want to review Chapter 10 "The Hunters".
Before diving in. For new people on the list, The Röt Hafen Saga is an
internet novel set in the GZG universe. It's been pretty well received
so
far. Hopefully one chapter to go and I'll be done with it!

Cheers...

Los

Prev: Re: Alternate Firing Arcs Next: Re: Updated Electronic Warfare Rules