Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: Updated Electronic Warfare Rules

Re: More Fighter questions

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:41:30 EDT
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

In a message dated 7/10/99 12:24:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
john_t_leary@pronetusa.net writes:

<<
 I take that the concept of CAP, and the thought of a second strike wave

 are not viable concepts in your plans.

CAP and second strike aircraft are part of the air group and therefore
operation strike craft carried aboard ready for OPS. I think that would
be
apparent. I think that is also in line with (wet) navy oerations today.
Really other than planning for ways in which space oerations can be
different
in game mechanics the ONLY model we have for testing what is reasonable
is to
look at wet navy ops.

Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: Updated Electronic Warfare Rules