Prev: I sent it to Buddy too, so no one else bother... Next: Re: FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 2

Re: Affectiveness of FSE BDN?

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:31:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Affectiveness of FSE BDN?

This is the first time I ever looked closely at the design;
at first blush, I understand not seeing it's true value. It's
sacrifice of almost everything else to speed, and therefore
highly unpredictable maneuvers, shows in its thrust 6! This
makes it perfect foil to those fleets which require the ability
to know where a target is going to be to hit. Obviously, an
SML-laden fleet.

After full analysis, I must assume it was originally designed
by the FSE military police to use against any future mutinies
in the FSE ranks.

It must quell any rebellion by it's size. Don't think it's going
to have much luck with it's loadout...

Seriously, I don't recall hearing Hobie whinging about this
one, and I know *I'D* be doing so if it's as relatively weak
as I'm thinking. Have to admit, though, the idea of a BDN
doing a 180... *whew*

Remember, I fly ESU and, bricks in space, NSL!

The_Beast

Prev: I sent it to Buddy too, so no one else bother... Next: Re: FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 2