Prev: Owen's Close Assault Next: Thanks you Jon!

FMA SKIRMISH: YES

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:22:57 -0400
Subject: FMA SKIRMISH: YES

Jon Wrote:

1) It would be for list members' eyes only at this stage; it must NOT
be
put up on anyone's website, and while it may be used for test games
with
your own immediate player groups it is NOT for distribution outside
this in
any manner or form without prior permission; if anyone wants to use it
for
any kind of public demo or participation game (eg: at shows, stores or
other gatherings) then this should be possible, but I'd appreciate you
checking with me by email first.

** Stick a disclaimer on it (just for those who might not have seen
this). But yes, This makes sense.

Oh, and in case I didn't mention it: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I've been waiting on BDS for a while now, and could care less if FB2
makes it out sooner or later.
Now the FT players will disagree! :)   But I think it would be nice to
put out FMA skirmish.

Besides, you know your best troubleshooters will be the list members
:)

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Owen's Close Assault Next: Thanks you Jon!