Prev: Re: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list.... Next: Re: FMA stuff...

Re: FMA Draft part 1A - third time lucky.....?

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:28:26 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Draft part 1A - third time lucky.....?

Ummm, sorry to bother everyone, but was there a part 2?  If so, I seem
have accidentally deleted it.  Would someone mind sending that to me??

Thanks in advance

Jim Clem
voted most by his high school class Most Likely To Lose Anything Not
Nailed Down.

Prev: Re: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list.... Next: Re: FMA stuff...