Prev: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list.... Next: FMA Draft part 1A - third time lucky.....?

Re: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list....

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:14:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list....

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Right, for some reason it looks like some part of the link btween ma
and
> the list can't handle an email the size of the draft, even split into
two.
> So, I'm going to break it down even further and try again, so except
at
> least four chunks that you'll have to rearrange in order!!

If you'd like I would be happy to reassemble them and post them on a
"hidden" web page (i.e. no external links to it, I'd only give the URL
to list members) or would that create more problems than it would solve?

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list.... Next: FMA Draft part 1A - third time lucky.....?