Prev: Re: FMA stuff... Next: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list....

Re: FMA stuff...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 12:10:25 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA stuff...

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Did ANYONE get the FMA stuff part 1, either in the first complete form
or
> the two-part second attempt? Neither have come back to me yet, I just
hope
> the list server hasn't got upset at the file size, 'cos I don't think
Matt
> is around to sort it at the moment...?  :-/

I didn't get it...
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	""One qualify of life that I've pursued with absolute
consistency
	is the liberty to do whatever the hell I want.	I was always
	willing to die for that liberty and now you're saying that's
what
	I've got to do?  Well I was prepared for it all along--now gimme
	back my goddanmned cigar!""

					--L. Neil Smith
					"Pallas"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: FMA stuff... Next: Problems with sending FMA draft part 1 to the list....