Prev: FMA Part 1 section B..... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:43:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

>Hi all,
>
>With the recent discussions regarding the playtest draft of the FMA
>skirmish system, I want to check the list's reaction to a suggestion:

[snip]

This sounds like a good idea, and I find the list of "restrictions" to
be
quite reasonable.

I agree that to limit volume (see the first reply as a "what not to do")
we
need to only include relevent bits in discussions and replies.

Schoon

Prev: FMA Part 1 section B..... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...