Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question... Next: Affectiveness of FSE BDN?

[OT] Re:A Question (hmmm that question)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:15:03 -0500
Subject: [OT] Re:A Question (hmmm that question)

Look, I can live with the high prices, the dumbing of rules and
background to target younger gamers, hype suggesting that what they
do is a separate hobby from miniatures, the orphaning of whole parts
of the background and therefore expensively built armies, etc.

What torques me is the treatment, at least in the US, of the lowly
business fellow. Don't own a gameshop myself, but glad I am I don't
have to put up with some of their tactics. I won't go into specifics;
I think it's time to end the thread now...

PLEASE!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question... Next: Affectiveness of FSE BDN?