Prev: Re:A Question (hmmm that question) Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 09:47:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA playtest version question...

Jon - please count me in as a "go for it"!

I know I can speak for Ken Winland (on the list, but I don't know if
he's
paying attention at the moment) and Dave Graham (not on list, but here
in
spirit) as a big YES too.

We're demoing GZG games all weekend at Toronto Trek (Canada's big Star
Trek
/ Sci Fi convention) - starting tonight, and we'll keep the FMA-Skirmish
stuff under our hat if we see anything on the list.  Do you mind us
mentioning it's existence, though?  Advance PR?

Adrian.

Prev: Re:A Question (hmmm that question) Next: Re: More Fighter questions