Prev: RE: [FT] About all that fighter stuff Next: Re: [FT] About all that fighter stuff

Marines

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 21:19:05 -0400
Subject: Marines

Someone wrote that they assume 20% of crew = marines, therefore 100 Mass
BB
will have 20 marines.  There is an example towards the end of FTFB which
tells you how many marines a BB--a Victoria class, I think--can carry,
and
they're not part of the normal crew.  And it's more than 20, although I
don't recall quite what it is.	Serves me right for leaving my texts at
work.

Prev: RE: [FT] About all that fighter stuff Next: Re: [FT] About all that fighter stuff