Prev: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates Next: Re: Fighter Re-grouping

Re: Fighter Re-grouping

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:05:10 +0200
Subject: Re: Fighter Re-grouping

jeremy claridge wrote:

> But what I want to do is get them back to the carrier re-group and
then
> say be able to  launch 4 complete groups instead of 6-8 incomplete >
ones.

During a battle? Hm... I suspect squadron cohesion and such things
would suffer rather badly when you suddenly get a new wingman in the
middle of a battle. After the battle, fine, but I'd demote a squadron
re-grouped during the battle to one step less than the worst of the
original squadrons (OK, Turkeys remain Turkeys :-/ ).

Any airforce people on the list who'd like to comment?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates Next: Re: Fighter Re-grouping