Prev: House rule on Launching fighters Next: Ordnance

Re: More Fighter questions

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:00:41 -0500
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

***
Even given that perhaps a "boxed" fighter could be prepared in	4-8
turns,
I think that this would detract from the game unless used as a house
rule.
Far better, I think, to have the extra fighters brought on line
inbetween
scenarios.
***

Thanks, Schoon! Really, the point is, work out the play balance, fit it
in
to the simple elegance of the rule structure, THEN worry about the PSB,
right?

*gasp* A ship with 10-14 fighter squadrons?!?!

jeremy,superships should be added VERY carefully, usually in one-off
games!

However, inspite of my questions about fighters-in-space, I think I'll
play
with the idea of launch tubes similar in concept to SML's...

The_Beast

Prev: House rule on Launching fighters Next: Ordnance