Prev: RE: Fw: Carriers and other updates Next: RE: SLAM for SG2

RE: Fighters

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:05:22 +1000
Subject: RE: Fighters

When I started number crunching, it sort of worked out that a size-4
fighter
used up 20 CS without a bay & 32 CS with a bay (SG = size x 8, FT = mass
1.5).  It works out the same amount of CS is required, except the
rounding
in SG gives a slight penalty.  There's nothing *official* with regards
to CS
in FTFB, it's unofficially 20-25 CS depending on your preferences.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa

MT