Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: More Fighter questions

Re: More Fighter questions

From: John C <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 18:27:16 GMT
Subject: Re: More Fighter questions

><<
>  What is a Carrier now that all ships can carry fighters?
>  Determining what constitutes a carrier is flexible. A suggested
>determination is
>  based on the Carrier designs in FT2 and in FB1.
>
>   >>

>I would think that you could define a carrier as any size ship that has
>effectively replaced its option to include primary batteries for the
>inclusion of a preponderance of fighter bays - would that not do?

How 'bout this: Any ship which devotes more mass to fighter bays than it

does to it's other weapon systems is defined as a carrier.  I'm a fan of

simplicity, myself....

John Crimmins	 john1x@hotmail.com   johncrim@voicenet.com
	http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/index.html
    Home of "Destroy All Monsters!" and other nonsense.

Prev: Re: More Fighter questions Next: Re: More Fighter questions