Prev: FMA Skirmish question Next: GZG FAQ: RE: More Fighter questions

Re: FMA Skirmish question

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:54:42 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish question

I would think that any soldier worth his salt would at the very least
drop
to the ground, which would give him minimal cover.  As far as the
confidence
test, and whether he stays or runs, I think you've got a good idea
there.
Keep us posted on the skirmish rules.  I love the concept.

God bless,
- Buddy

P.S. Does anyone know about a Dark Ages/Medieval adaptation of the FMA
ruleset?

Get paid for surfing the Web!
(I'm dead serious!)
www.alladvantage.com