Prev: Re: [FT] Fragile Carriers (was Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates) Next: RE: balancing Fighters

Re: balancing Fighters

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 10:16:17 -0400
Subject: Re: balancing Fighters

I like Tim's changes.

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Forge World saying: Never underestimate your enemy/food-souce.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See my webpage for specifics.

Prev: Re: [FT] Fragile Carriers (was Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates) Next: RE: balancing Fighters