Prev: Re: [FT] Fragile Carriers (was Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates) Next: RE: 15mm AFVs

Re: [FT] Fragile Carriers (was Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 11:10:09 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Fragile Carriers (was Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates)

G'day again,

>So take a wave gun or two yourself.  When his fighters come screaming
in,
>fire.	Point out that each and every one of his fighters in the "Area
of
>Effect" takes at least one damage, and therefore dies.  You may need to
have
>an expendable target ship for his fighters to gather around, but that's
>okay--"you have to expect a few casualties, in any big operation."  You
may
>also need earplugs if he's the type who whines...

I don't think I'll take waveguns myself, but I have taken to
purposefully
drawing his fighters into dogfights etc right in front of his wave gun
ship
- just to watch him grit his teeth (he learnt about restraint after the
fast game when his elation at firing his wavegun turned into regret as
he
watched his fighters pop too) ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Fragile Carriers (was Re: Fw: Carriers and other updates) Next: RE: 15mm AFVs