Prev: Stargrunt Next: [FT] Spaceship mini's

Re: Alderson Campeign

From: "Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jiji@m...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:13:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Alderson Campeign

---
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@nospam.kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK

>Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 06:08:23 PDT
>From: adamnan@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Alderson Campeign
>
>I don't know why you are having trouble, I receive almost all of my
mail...
>LOL
>

>>From: "Phillip Pournelle" <emisle@earthlink.net>
>>To: "GZG Newsgroup" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
>>Subject: Alderson Campeign
>>Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:54:32 -0700
>>
>>Hello,
>>     The following individual wanted to play in the Alderson campeign
which
>>combines my Fuel Thrust rules with the Electronic Warfare rules.
>>adamnan@hotmail.com
>>     However,  I could not get ahold of him through E-mail.  If you
know
>>him, please have him contact me.
>>Additionally if you are interested in playing in a solar system scale
>>mini-campeign, I need another player.
>>     Thank you,
>>	   Phil Pournelle

I have a friend with a Hotmail account, and occasionally I'll email her,
the mail will show up in my box as a bounce, but she'll get it anyway.
Many of our mutual friends have had similar occurances when emailing
her. We've come to the conclusion that Hotmail is buggy... being part of
the Microsoft Empire, that's not entirely surprising.

Prev: Stargrunt Next: [FT] Spaceship mini's