Prev: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities Next: Re: Curious about SGII

Curious about SGII

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:39:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Curious about SGII

Quick curiousity question,

  I've never seen the rules so I know nothing about the game
system, but I was wondering how well they would work for a
boarding action?  Would you have to heavily modify them
Scenario:

A group of trained space marines on ship, boarding action
from religious fanatics.  Marines turn off artificial
gravity figuring that the fanatics won't have null-g
experience.  (Borrowed from Paladin,
http://www.angelfire.com/or/FireHorse/ )  How well would
SGII deal with this?  Is this more something that could
be done by DS which I also have no experience with.

Thanks

Roger Books
(Two favorite games, FT and Fantasy Rules!)

Prev: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities Next: Re: Curious about SGII