Prev: Alderson Campeign Next: RE: Honor Harrington update

Honor Harrington update

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:00:49 +1000
Subject: Honor Harrington update

I've updated the HH rules on my webpage.  They now include most of the
ships
from the books.
Some are still under construction, as I haven't gotten hold of a full
copy
of Echoes as yet (just the web release version).
The only thing about these rules is a large play area is required due to
the
potential range of missiles, but they are balanced out.

http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/honor.htm

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Commodore Alfred K Hole - RNS Indy's Folly [CB]
Captain Nicolette O'Teen - RNMS Golden Spear [CB]
EBD Medusa

Prev: Alderson Campeign Next: RE: Honor Harrington update