Prev: re: [FT] Piquet in Space Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:49:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Pages on Geocities

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:04:04 +0100 (BST) Tom Anderson

>well, in the interests of humanity (and this list in particular), i'd
>be
>happy to help with this sort of thing for anyone who wants to move
>providers. generally, good design principles result in a highly
>portable
>site, and where there are problems (eg with absolute URLs), the
>appropriate spells (often involving 'grep') will usually soothe the
>pain.
>
>regards,
>tom

Pain??	Who cares about pain?  As of now, the NCS has been removed from
GeoCities.  I need to update it to FB standards anyway.

Now, who can recommend a better  free host??

Thanks in advance

Jim Clem
voted by his high school class as Most Likely To Leave Rather Than Roll
Over

Prev: re: [FT] Piquet in Space Next: Re: Core Systems Thresholds