Prev: RE: [OT] Pages on Geocities Next: RE: RE: ST designing, railgun

Re: RE: ST designing, railgun

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:32:15 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: RE: ST designing, railgun

> Agreed not a mass driver, so screens effect it. You still need the
> leaking screen effect though. Watched 'Yesterdays Enterprise' the
disruptors
> take the Big E apart even though it has full shields to the end.

Need to watch that again. Didn't see the birds of prey sorry klingon
cruisers :)
use anything but normal phasers?

The disruptor I do remember is in the first episode of the Klingon civil
war 2 part story.
The disruptor comes straight out of the front of the big Klingon Cruiser
and destroys
an unshielded bird of prey in one hit.

jeremy claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: RE: [OT] Pages on Geocities Next: RE: RE: ST designing, railgun