Prev: Re: FT: Star Trek designing Next: RE: FT: Star Trek designing

RE: [OT] Pages on Geocities

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:03:41 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] Pages on Geocities

>Maybe everyone should consider moving to smaller web space
>providers that have a rather better attitude to their customers.....
:-/

I totally agree with your sentiments, but its a right royal pain setting
it
all up somewhere else - broken links and cross references, it is a web
and
untangling it all is grief I can do without.

A web-site URL is for life not just for Christmas.

We should at least fight before running... Ortillery target Yahoo
corporate
office...execute

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: FT: Star Trek designing Next: RE: FT: Star Trek designing