Prev: open game of DS2 at Historicon Next: RE: [FT] Sa'Vasku Fleetbook Style and FB2

Re: Core Systems Thresholds

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 05:55:20 GMT
Subject: Re: Core Systems Thresholds

I can't conceive of playing without core systems failure rules.  I
guess my message can be classified as a "Me Too" post so I will also
throw in that I think that the luck factor in any wargame is what
makes or breaks it.  I know there are a lot of players that want to
maximize the percentages but then wargaming would turn into simple
chart lookup. <G>  I prefer skirting the edges of probabilty and
embracing that fickle mistress, Lady Luck.

-=Kr'rt, in an awkwardly poetic moment. <G>