Prev: Re: Missile counter measures. Next: Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers

Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:58:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers

I've seen the missles, and torpedoes (can never remember which
are the uniform gray, and which are color coded with numbers),
only for sale separately at GenCon, but you might give Iron Crown
Enterprises (ICE) a buzz, either from their web site, or
phone/snail-mail.

Personally, I'd go with the missles and/or torps as fighter
substitutes. Try putting braille dots from drink lids on as cockpit
blisters. The ships, with a lil grinding and filling, and proper
paint job, often make suitable larger ships.

Amazing how I go on about these things when I've never REALLY
completed any.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Missile counter measures. Next: Re: [OT] Silent Death missile markers