Prev: Re: Replies to 4 various posts Next: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

RE: 50 Fighter Groups

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:36:05 -0500
Subject: RE: 50 Fighter Groups

> Anyone taken a serious look at how much work would be required to
> make GZG's
> tri-lobed fighter into a Colonial Viper ?
>
> For that matter, Dean, had you considered throwing in some Chigs ?

Did we ever see anything other than Chig fighters?  I don't remember any
and
I'd like to avoid a force of only fighters.

Currently the Empire from Star Wars are a big enough menace in this
year's
Sci-Fi Crossover.  I thought about next year and I might throw in a
surprise.  Maybe I'll add the Yamato/Argo from Star Blazers, maybe I'll
have
it everyone against a Super Star Destroyer (a couple years ago they came
out
with a Collector's Fleet Super Star Destroyer with lights and sounds
etc.
It was real hard to find in stores but ebay usually has a few for sale.
It
is very close to in-scale with the Micro Machine Star Destroyers.....;)

Dean

Prev: Re: Replies to 4 various posts Next: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?