Prev: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers? Next: FT: weapons vs hull, tech

(OT): Last Grenadier (was Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?)

From: Eugene M George <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: 25 Jun 1999 09:46:14 -0700
Subject: (OT): Last Grenadier (was Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?)

I hate to chime in with a flame after lurking around with nothing
productive to say lately. But if this inquisitor fella is out of the
Last Grenadier I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from 'em. I live in Burbank
(where one of their stores is located) and was given the WORST, rudest
treatment of my life by one of the sales people there. I haven't shopped
there for over a year because of it. The management seemed unconcerned
with the treatment of a customer who regularly spent a hundred bucks a
throw there, the owner never bothered to call me with an apology or even
make any sort of gesture. Regardless, I have little respect for 'em,
will not shop there, and can not recommend them. If anyone cares you can
e-mail me for the details, but that's all I have to say in this
(semi)public forum.

Apologies for the rant,

Gene

maserati@flash.net on 06/25/99 07:06:00 AM
To:	gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU@Internet
cc:	 (bcc: Eugene M George/SCAL/KAIPERM)
Subject:	Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

I've done business with Iquisitor via eBay (Star Viking !!!). They're
good, but use slow shipping (a week from SoCal to NorCal). Last
grenadier is one of the older game stores, they've been around for at
least 15 years.